- Sending account statements
- Reminding clients according to procedure
- Monitoring debtors risks
- Informing departments and entities about status of payments of clients
- Internal and external follow up on disputes
- Regular meetings with account manager and if required meeting with debtors
- Identifying clients that need intensive management, if required in cooperation with debt collectors and process servers
- Identifying out dated credit limits and pro actively participating in determining strategy of future credit limits
- Analyzing balances of debts of clients
- Checking and controlling of financial data
- MBO level
- 3 years accounting experience in debt(or) administration with international clients
- Knowlegde of ERP systems (preferably Movex) and MS Office
- Understanding of internal financial processes and related procedures
- Solution oriented, accurate, assertive and stress resistant
- Native level German (preferable German as mother tongue)
- Fluency in either English or Dutch Salary indication
2,400 2,800 Selection procedure
If you are interested in this vacancy, you can apply by clicking on the button above. Your application will be sent directly to the recruiter in charge.
IMPORTANT if you are not yet registered with Undutchables we kindly ask you to do so. Please register yourself by filling in your personal details and attaching your CV on http mijn profiel inschrijven.html
Your information will be handled in the strictest confidence and your CV will not be sent to a company unless you have given prior permission.
We will invite you for an extensive interview, as soon as any potential job opportunities arise. We will advise you on issues regarding employment in the Netherlands. Then, if possible, we will introduce you to a prospective company and provide support during the selection procedure.