Associate Head of Primary Care - Primary Care Contracting experience, Ability to communicate with people in different roles such as: Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacist and Optometrists, Healthcare Experience
I am looking for an Associate Head of Primary Care with Primary Care Contracting experience who has the ability to communicate with people in different roles such as: Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacist and Optomotrists and who has worked within the Healthcare environment is required to work on a 4 month contract (with the possibility of extension) for a high profile Government organisation based in Bristol or Taunton (with some travel throughout the South West)
Overview of the Associate Head of Primary Care contract role
- You will lead Direct Commissioning of primary care for the Area,
- You will be identifying needs, contracting, development, assurance and interventions of numerous services
- To lead Direct Commissioning of primary care for the Area, including identifying needs, contracting, development, assurance and interventions of numerous services
- You will lead Direct Commissioning of primary care for the Area, including identifying needs, contracting, development, assurance and interventions of numerous services
- You will ensure that clinical leadership is central enabling patient and public involvement to act as a champion for patients and their interests
- You will ensure all public and patient contact with the office is of the highest professional standard
- You will be the leadership for transformational change
- You will model a collaborative and influencing style of working, negotiating with others to achieve the best outcomes. Embedding this approach across the Directorate Using insight and evidence for improvement
- You will monitor, interpret and quality assure progress against deliverables. Quality assurance and progress of deliverables that often require adjustments specifically in relation to the complex corporate business agenda, strategic objectives and the business planning process
- You will develop business plans and provide expert strategic and policy advice and guidance on all areas of the National Director's portfolio
- You will actively manage and support the development of individuals and the team through appraisal, personal development planning, coaching and mentoring
Key skills required for the Associate Head of Primary Care
- You will have Primary Care contracting experience.
- You will have the ability to communicate with people within different roles such as Doctors, Dentists, Pharmacists, Optomotrists.
- You will have extensive knowledge of specialist areas, acquired through post graduate diploma or equivalent experience or training plus further specialist knowledge or experience to master's level equivalent
- You will have evidence of post qualifying and continuing professional development
- You must have an understanding of the background to and aims of current healthcare policy and appreciate the implications of this on engagement
- You should have an appreciation of the relationship between the Department of Health, NHS England and individual provider and commissioning organisations
- Experience of major project design and delivery
- Experience of implementing initiatives which cross organisational boundaries
- Experience of delivering performance and service improvement
- Knowledge of emergency or resilience systems
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.