To provide quality assured customer service through application of company standards and in particular the Company Way. Also, to identify opportunities to improve the business and profitability.
- View the centre from a customers' perspective and ensure a presentable, safe and welcoming environment is achieved.
- Diagnose Customer needs by listening, responding and explaining work required to ensure vehicle is in road worthy condition
- Identify worn & faulty components needs in accordance with the Company Standards.
- Remove & refit components in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Repair Tyres in accordance with the Technical Standards and Work Instructions.
- Ensure all work carried out is QC'd
- Ensure any work you are asked to QC is completed in accordance with Company Policy
- Contribute to Good Housekeeping routines
- Wear appropriate PPE and ensure equipment is in working order
- Understand and adhere to the Company's policies and procedures in all aspects of work
- Ensure opportunities are identified to improve the business/profitability
- To have full knowledge of our products
- Ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner
- To complete VIR's on all vehicles
- To ensure awareness, adherence and promotion of Health & Safety at all times
- Support and help colleagues where required to deliver team priorities
- Undertake the necessary training and skills development
- Maintain positive working relationships with colleagues and Customers by treating people with dignity and respect and taking pride in the appearance of the Centre and yourself
- Asks for help when needed
- Make sure that your actions reduce risks to Health & Safety by ensuring that:
- *Your own actions do not create any health& safety risks in the workplace *
- You do not ignore significant risks in your workplace
- You take sensible actions to put things right, including reporting situations which may pose a risk to people in the workplace and seeking advice
• Some mechanical/vehicle knowledge and understanding • Sales experience • Customer service experience • Experience of working within a mechanical environment • Experience of working in a garage • Fluent spoken and written English • Basic computer literacy • Basic numeracy skills