Senior Cisco Engineer
Our client is a market-leading, Cisco Gold Partner business technology solutions company. Throughout Australia and Asia Pacific they deliver technology solutions that are designed to help customers meet their business objectives.
Due to numerous projects won a new position has arisen within the Professional Services team for a Senior Cisco Engineer to deliver high level design from the Solution Architects. So the role will be around 80% delivery and 20% design with a view of moving into a Lead Consultant role (50% design) within 6 - 12 months.
- Assessing requirements
- Delivery of solutions
- Assisting in the technical pre-sales activity for solutions offerings around the key business focus areas
- Provision of technical review solutions
- High end support in the deployment of solutions
Skills & Experience:
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the following skills and experience:-
- 5 + years' experience in a similar Cisco focused solution role
- Cisco Voice and Unified Comms (UC)
- Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Cisco Unified Computing - UCS
- Cisco certified - CCNA/CCNP
- Data Centre - Nexus Switches
Culture & Benefits:
Joining a highly experienced and capable Professional Services Team, you will get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and agile environment with a view of progressing into Technical Lead within the team. As a permanent employee of such a well-established company you can expect perks and benefits such as Flexible Annual Leave, Professional Memberships, Family Care and Employee Assistance Program.