Job title - Facilities Manager
Locations - Adlington/Leeds and office network
The Facilities Manager Role -
To support the Group Head of Facilities in the management of projects and the property portfolio for maintenance, compliance, acquisitions, disposals and refurbishments.
The Client -
My client is looking for a Facilities Manager after continuing to expand after acquiring numerous companies. They are a market leader in debt solutions, claims services and legal services. They have an on site subsidised restaurant, healthcare, life assurance as well as others.
Ideal Facilities Manager Profile (experience and skills)-
- To assist with the PPM program for Group Properties in line with business requirements, refresh and amend specifications as appropriate to business needs.
- Project Management of property acquisitions as required including preparation of accurate drawings/layout records using AutoCAD, project budgets, management and administration or tender processes and on-site Health & Safety requirements including safe systems of work.
- Contractor Management process is followed as implemented, including accurate capture costs and budget.
- A minimum of 5 years Knowledge & experience of the Maintenance function within a multi site property portfolio.
- A professional construction based Qualification with membership of a recognised professional governing body an advantage but not essential.
More information available upon request.
Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.