As the world's largest aftermarket services company, we've got your product support strategy covered. Our network spans 66 countries, 5 continents, 22 time zones and 4.5 billion people, offering our customers unprecedented access to exceptional service solutions.
Telmar Technologies is looking for a Production Supervisor for a full time permanent opportunity in Toronto, below are more details about the role:
What you will be responsible to do:
- Contributes to the success by directing the production team to meet customer needs and achieve standards related to cost, line efficiencies, waste, safety and productivity.
- Leads production employees to achieve performance standards with regards to Good reverse logistics/ supply chain practices, safety, line utilization and quality
- Oversees and assures facility equipment reliability to minimize downtime
- Aligns team agenda with Annual Operating Plan objectives
- Develops others by training frontline employees - setting expectations, providing feedback and recognizing and rewarding good performance
- Ensures compliance with all Health & Safety regulations
- Responsible for leading unionized general production employees
What is required for this role:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of work experience in a high speed reverse logistics/ supply chain environment required.
- 2+ years' work experience in a supervisory position required
- Experience in reverse logistics or similar industry preferred
- Strong employee relations, interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated computer proficiency: Microsoft Suite etc.
- Demonstrated ability to function successfully in a fast paced, changing work environment
If you are interested, please apply today by using the APPLY NOW button and sending us your resume and cover letter. Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in working with us at.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit