Our client is a firm with specialisations in numerous fields, and they are currently looking for a Solicitor with 2 years PQE to join their team who deal with Intellectual Property law.
IP work will comprise potentially the full spectrum of contentious IP and a minor amount of non-contentious IP including:
· Trade marks
· Domain names
· Passing off
· Confidentiality/trade secret
The work will from time to time include:
· enforcing or defending against enforcement of IP rights;
· general advice on ownership, registration and commercialisation of IP rights (the registration itself is done on our behalf by patent and trade mark agents; in other words we don't handle the formalities side ourselves but farm it out);
· advising on IP-related commercial agreements (assignments, licences, co-existence agreements);
· liaising and instructing foreign lawyers on foreign aspects of UK-based work.
The role comes with a generous package, including pension, private health etc. Full details upon application.