Beacon Hill Technologies is currently looking for MULTIPLE Entry Level/Jr. Developers for a client located in Cleveland, Ohio for a contract to hire.
Recent graduates will be considered.
* NO CORP TO CORP.*
- Develops information systems by designing, developing, testing and evaluating software applications using a structured product development process
- Designs and develops software modules, develops interfaces for applications based on priorities throughout development life cycle; Uses well established design methodologies and tool sets.
- Recommends solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of requested features and bugs based on strong Object Oriented principles.
- Supplements application development by understanding and creating database reports and stored procedures while providing strong communication to database analysts.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, code comments and clear code.
- Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; contributes to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Able to effectively communicate with non-technical users
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Math or Physics or a technical field (such as CIS or IT) or an Associate's Degree in a similar/related field.
- Demonstrates proficient knowledge and utilization of engineering tools necessary for successful performance of the essential functions of this job description.
- Possess the proficiency and experience necessary to develop moderately complex software in .NET Technologies, VB.NET, ASP.NET, C, C++, C#, Java, assembly language, or other selected languages.
- Utilizes relevant software engineering tools (configuration management systems, builds processes, debuggers, emulators, simulators and logic analyzers)
Available and interested candidates should apply to this posting or send your resume to JOE at (see below) for immediate consideration.