Beacon Hill Technologies is currently looking for MULTIPLE Mid/Sr. Net Developers for clients located in both the Cleveland and Akron, Ohio area.
- BS (in Computer Science, or technical program, is preferred) degree from an accredited 4 year university or equivalent experience
- 5+ years experience with .NET (VB and/or C#), ASP.NET, and SQL
- Must have thorough understanding of web services and their applications (design, deployment, integration).
- Must have thorough understanding and have worked with XML, XSL, and have experience with XML manipulation tools.
- Previous experience working with relational database systems, specifically SQL Server (including stored procedures).
- Ability and experience to assist in the overall architecture and design of our customer portals with an eye on ease of maintenance and building commonality
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system environment
- Must be able to continuously monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as they emerge
- Knowledge and experience in network communication programming
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Demonstrated creative thinking and problem-solving capabilities, along with high quality approach to assignments
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging team environment
- Must be self-motivated, self-sufficient
Available and interested candidates should apply to this posting or send your resume to (see below)