Harvey Nash is looking for an IT Change Manager for a 3 + month project in Switzerland.
The role is for a support of the Organizational change management for the implementation of a Group Function Operating Model.
You are responsible for
- Supporting of the internal OCM Leads in developing an OCM concept
- Development and implementation of Operating Model E-Learing Modul
- Development and creation of an FG Operating Model Handbook that will support the employees during the implementation process of the FG Operating Model
- Designing and implementing measures in the area of configuration/change/release management and processes
- Introducing and updating the required methods and standards systems and tools
- Sound knowledge of Change Management (ADKAR)
- Has to be able to recognize the overall context
- Dynamic person with strong presentation skills
- Fluent in English
- German (core team speaks German)
- Pharma knowledge desirable
- Knowledge of Google sites and eLearning tools
Are you available immediately, have experience working within a Life Science company? Please send your complete CV (Word documents preferred) to (see below) For further details feel free to call me. I am looking forward to receiving your application.