Business Analyst - Credit Risk/CRO wanted for an international bank located in Zurich.
- Up-to-date status reporting throughout the whole release cycle
- Identifying and documenting business requirements from key business stakeholders
- Supervising business testing and user acceptance testing activity
- Performing in-depth analyses, gap analyses and proposing responses
- Managing and supporting user acceptance testing
- Leading business analysts and developing functional specifications that meet the requirements of our client
- University degree in the financial area, specialization in accountancy is a big bonus
- Recognized relevant professional qualification in the area of risk or finance
- Strong SQL skills as well as expert knowledge in MS Excel
- Several years of BA and project management experience within banking and financial in combination with knowledge of market/credit/operational risk implementations
- Strong understanding on front to back systems, data, calculations and processes within an Investment Banking environment
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken, German would be a big plus
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Doesn't that sound interesting?
Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you?
Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland?
In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and many more