*LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY*
Resource 1 is seeking a SSRS Report Developer with 3-5 years of experience for a 6 month straight contract in Oak Brook, IL. The selected person will be working with the Data Delivery team to create, modify and enhance reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports. The ideal person with have experience enhancing reports utilizing Power View, Power Pivot, and Power BI. This resource will be creating dashboards that will be later integrated in to a home grown .NET application.
- Work with business team members to define requirements, designs and solutions for key business processes that leverage the SSRS reporting or other SQL development needs
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining reporting solutions using SSRS Troubleshoot and resolve SSRS and SQL errors, bugs, break/fix items as needed
- Develop SQL queries
- Code, Unit, and System test changes SSRS reporting
- Facilitate User Acceptance testing of all changes for SSRS reporting
- 3+ years SSRS development experience
- 3+ years' experience programming in T-SQL
- 3+ years working with Microsoft SQL server
- 2+ years of Dashboard development
- 2+ years of Crystal Reports
- 2+ years of experience with Excel - to help translate in to Power View, Pivot and BI.