Responsible for all aspects of assigned project/projects for or within the Network organization delivering the project within the identified time frame and at or below budget.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Single Point of contact on end to end management of assigned (large,/multiple) projects, completing projects within allotted timeline and budget.
2) Clarifies and develop project scope, detailed work plans, schedules, objectives, estimates coordinates activities of the project team, identifying resources and implementation strategy.
3) Conducts project status meetings, project reporting, and is responsible for project tracking and analysis, including project interdependencies.
4) Collaborates across multiple functions to ensure adherence to quality standards, internal processes, reviews project deliverables. To drive to required project results.
5) Identifies, recommends and takes action to drive the analysis, solutions resolution to all issues/roadblocks in a timely fashion.
6) Provides overall direction and technical or analytical guidance to project and program teams that typically span multiple organizations, markets and outside suppliers/vendors.
7) Provide technical and analytical guidance to project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems.
8) Communication with stakeholders, internal clients, vendors and executive leadership. SKILLS:
- Ability to gather quantitative data & analyze
- Ability to lead cross-functional
- Analytical skills
- Basic Routing Protocols
- Budget Tracking
- Communication Skills - both oral and written
- Create process documentation
- Detail oriented
- LAN and or WAN Routers and Switches
- Microsoft Office Suites
- Network architecture and design
- Network Equipment systems and operations
- Network fundamentals
- Network infrastructure
- Network management requirements and practice
- Process oriented
- Project Management
- Project Scheduling
- Requirements identification
- Requirements review
- TCP IP Knowledge
- Telecommunications experience in planning and or engineering
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience
- Experience provisioning circuits, ordering Routers/Switches via 3rd party suppliers
- Intermediate advanced Excel - Must have ability to work with pivot tables & vlookup
- Legacy company experience
- Manage multiple high priority tasks within short timelines
- MS Project
- PMP certification
- Project Management large complex network technical projects with a fortune 500 company,
- Solve complex business and technical problems
- Telco wireless