Financial services Company seeking Agile Coaches/Scrum Masters for the opportunity to work on a high scale major implementation project in Scandinavia.
This opportunity would be for a permanent hire.
Excellent opportunity has arisen for an Agile Coach-Scrum Masters with the following skills/expertise;
Personal Skills for an Agile Coach:
- Servant Leader - Must be able to garner respect from his/her team and be willing to get their hands dirty to get the job done
- Communicative and social - Must be able to communicate well with teams
- Facilitative - Must be able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to a team
- Assertive - Must be able to ensure Agile/Scrum concepts and principles are adhered to, must be able to be a voice of reason and authority, make the tough calls.
- Situationally Aware - Must be the first to notice differences and issues as they arise and elevate them to management
- Enthusiastic - Must be high-energy
- Continual improvement - Must continually be growing ones craft learning new tools and techniques to manage oneself and a team
- Conflict resolution - Must be able to facilitate discussion and facilitate alternatives or different approaches
- Attitude of empowerment - Must be able to lead a team to self-organization
- Attitude of transparency - Must desire to bring disclosure and transparency to the business about development and grow business trust
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
- Familiarity with common Agile practices, service-oriented environments, and better development practices
Please submit your CV for further details.
The client are looking to begin the interview process ASAP.