Randstad Professionals has the great pleasure of working with one of the most exciting companies based in Zurich, Switzerland. For our client, specialized in offering secure mobile communication technologies for businesses and governments, we are looking to find an English speaking: Software Engineer Windows Applications
We address this opportunity to open-minded candidates with strong expertise in Windows Development with native applications to join an international company and be involved in the integration of our client's solution. Think, "Secure Skype".
With our clients standards and Swiss reputation, you have the chance to develop a product that is on its way to be the preferred choice for Governments and Businesses worldwide. Due to the horizontal team structure and the organic growth that this company is offering together with your remarkable passion and results, you will have the chance to take off in this company.
- Participation in the whole life cycle development of the product
- Be the lead Windows engineer for the development and a technical point of advice
- Participate in the design and development direction of the product
- Monitoring, testing and supporting other developers with coding and QA
- Be knowledgeable up-to-date with latest Windows
- Analyse, design and implement new functionalities for client side applications
- Assess and if necessary, improve existing code
- Implementation of automated tests
- University degree in computer science or equivalent
- Professional experience of minimum 3 years on Windows end user applications
- Excellent programming skills in C++/C#
- Good knowledge of native Window software development (WPF, UWP, XAML)
- Experience in design and multi-threading
- Excellent UI/UX knowledge and feeling
- Ability to conceive ideas improving software structure
- Experience in VoIP and mobile security is a plus
- Structured and autonomous approach to work
- Fluent in English; any other language is a plus
We truly believe that the opportunity offered by our client is a great chance to join an organic and very dynamic environment and be involved in one of the most exciting activities on the market. Are you passionate about cryptology? Are you looking for a company that will give you an open voice and allow you to work proactively in what is one of the most challenging telecommunication solutions of the 21st century?
Good to know you!