Contract Hadoop Developer - Sweden
My Client, a finance focussed company based in Sweden, is looking for a contract Hadoop Developer as part of a Big Data focussed growth programme. This new opportunity is now available is due to the Client adopting Hadoop as their core data management platform.
The successful Hadoop Developer will sit within the Analytics & Information Management team, based on site. This role is focussed on agile development within a Big Data implementation, using Cloudera's Hadoop Distribution framework. This contract opportunity requires a good communicator with solid commercial experience.
This is a long term opportunity for an immediately available Hadoop Developer.
- Commercial Hadoop Development experience
- Hands on programming experience with Python and Scala
- Hadoop Eco Systems knowledge including: Pig, MapR, Spark, Sqoop, Flume, Hive etc.
- Hands on experience in Big Data implementations using Cloudera's Hadoop Distribution (CDH)
- Ability to work in an agile environment
If you experience matches these requirement, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Hollie Bayliss (see below)