1. Under the direction of the Office Manager to provide a comprehensive and efficient finance administration service.
2. To liaise with Suppliers/Clients and build on professional relationships
3. To help promote efficient finance processes, reporting any areas of concern to the office manager.
4. To maintain and ensure process/procedures are up to date.
1 To maintain an effective financial filing system.
2. To ensure all Policies and Procedures are in place and up-date for the accounts.
3. To deal with reception as and when needed.
1. Check and enter Supplier/Contractor invoices.
2. Prepare and raise invoices
3. Produce Supplier Statements.
4. Produce Remittances.
5. Chase payments
6. Weekly update meetings with Manager
7. Compiling Quality Objective Stats.
8. Ordering Stock
9. PO reporting.
10. Compiling clients documents for Month end.
11. Support the Book Keeper.
1. To assist with holiday cover when Personnel Administrator off.
Salary £15,000 working 4.5 days a week. (half day on Friday)
Closing Date: 8th April 2016