Business Analyst - Structured Product/FX & Equities wanted within an international bank based in Zurich.
- Understanding the requirements and challenging the various stakeholders
- Evaluating high level requirements in terms of feasibility and efforts (costs/benefit) as well as identifying the impact on interfacing solutions
- Generating business rules/use cases and the corresponding software requirement specifications
- Reviewing test cases, supporting the testing units in test design and execution
- Supporting the project manager in BA related topics as well as closing collaboration with offshore teams
- Several years of experience in financial services industry
- Profound experience in securities trading IT solution (order manager) and with User Interface designing and web services
- Experience in OTC Derivatives and/or Options is a plus
- Solid experience of message protocols/technologies (XML, FIX, IBT) is a plus
- Independent, systematic and structured approach and way of working (eg use cases, Activity diagrams, UML)
- Languages: fluent English both written and spoken
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does that sound interesting? Does that sound like a challenging opportunity to you? Then take the next step and send us your CV as a Word Document and a daytime contact telephone number.
Due to work permit restrictions we can unfortunately only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Going the extra mile
New to Switzerland? In case of successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and many more