SAP BI/BW Integration Expert - Zug, Switzerland - Permanent
Recruit 121 has a vacancy for an SAP BI/BW Integration Expert to join the team of its multinational end-user client in Zug Switzerland. This is a permanent position.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' below.
Minimum core attributes:
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience with SAP applications at process, integration and data level
- solid experience in design, implementation and management of InfoCubes and process chains
- solid ABAP skills with exposure to Web Dynpro
- solid experience with SAP BO to SAP BI integration, universe design and WEBI
- experience with HANA on BW is advantageous
- hands-on experience in BEx development will be an advantage
- focus on continuous process improvement
- fluency in English (speaking, writing) as this is an English speaking environment
Job Title: SAP BI/BW Integration Expert
Project Location: Zug Switzerland
Salary: 120,000 CHF
Benefits: Bonus & Holidays
Why Recruit 121
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 15 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognize a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.