For a project of our client, a international banking cooperation based in Zurich, we are looking for a
Business Analyst - Credit Risk (3648)
The ideal candidate will drive and coordinate the delivery of Credit Risk relevant IT and process changes.
- Strong track record in business analysis with good knowledge of IT and banking processes
- Credit Risk experience and understanding of Risk Management and Risk Control is a plus
- Experience in process management and design
- Experience in regulatory projects (BCBS)
- Strong communication skills to face off to, influence and engage senior stakeholders
- Ability to work independently and highly organized as well as to be able to work in a quickly changing and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Prepare Business Requirement documents including requirement description and use cases
- Work with the Functional Architects and other Business Analysts to ensure the solutions proposed are fit for purpose
- Identify opportunities for IT and process improvements
- Analyze business processes and recommend new design changes to existing business processes
- Assist IT and business in defining test cases and acceptance criteria
Are you ready for a new challenge? Then please do not hesitate to send us your CV in .doc/x format.