ASP.NET Developer -LexisNexis
LexisNexis are looking for developers who are passionate about beautifully designed and engineered software, that delivers customers exactly what they need. We need them to be collaborative (we love paired programming here!) and innovative in their everyday work and want to be part of a broader team that is made up of people across our business.
You will be working as part of a new London based team working in a truly Agile environment and a key project for the business.
What you'd be doing day to day...
- Contribute to the design and implementation of modules for a large scale web application.
- Design and implement proofs of concept and utilities to aid in the engineering process.
- Conduct research to aid other team members in decision-making.
The skills you need for the job...Don't worry if you don't tick all the boxes on our list below (but it would be great if you did). As long as you have a good knowledge of the majority of the skills, better in some and worse in others is fine, then get your CV across and we can see if we think you'd fit into our master-plan!
- Thorough understanding of ASP.NET MVC client and server.
- Proficiency in C# and understanding of best practices, particularly related to performance of high load web applications.
- Understanding and experience with the Microsoft .NET Framework (NuGet a bonus)
- Experience of TDD, BDD, Unit Testing
- Experience writing and maintaining C# unit tests.
- Thorough knowledge of Object Oriented and service oriented software development .
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of delivering completed tasks and projects on time.
- Experience and or willingness to participate in pair programming