What does the role involve?
You will be based at the ESP Global Services HQ in Reading. Your role will be to design, develop and implement technical products or projects which meet the needs of the Customer or ESP.
* Design, develop, support maintain and advise on all of ESPs in-house software systems and data stored in databases
* Gather and translate user requirements into technical solutions and create timelines
* Develop and enforce software development practices
* Lead projects providing guidance to the Head of IT on costs and business impact
* Advise on system deployment
* Design and develop Company databases
Monday - Friday - 09:00- 17:30
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Notable experience within an IT software development role(s)
* Windows, Web and Mobile Application Programming
* PHP, Zend
* Android (Java)
* Windows Mobile (C#)
* Strong database skills
* Microsoft SQL
* ServiceNow experience (Preferred)
* Free onsite parking
* We offer a free Learning and Development portal that boasts thousands of courses
* We also provide employees with Perkbox which enables discounts with most major retailers restaurants and leisure providers
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for over 20 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Trinidad and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Please apply today for a quick response.