A Senior Technical Project Manager is required to join a well-known business in the Financial Services industry. The Project Manager will be reporting into the Programme Manager with responsibility for the effective delivery of technical projects across the organisation. The Senior Technical Project Manager will be contributing to the delivery of enhanced customer propositions and operating model changes.
- Lead a team responsible for the end to end delivery of technical projects
- Implement project governance standards and ensure documentation is completed
- Ensure overall project reporting is completed
- Develop detailed project plans including milestones and resources
- Manage, control and report on project finances
Skills and Qualifications
- Track record of delivering as a Senior Project Manager in a highly complex environment
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders across multiple sites on a global level
- Experience of contributing to the delivery of enhanced customer propositions and operating model changes
- Practical knowledge of financial services
- Prince2, P30, APMP or equivalent qualification
The successful candidate will be joining a well-known, international business in the Financial Services industry.
The selection process will involve a face to face interview, an assessment of your portfolio as well as obtaining a verbal and written reference from a past client/line manager.