Deutsche Bank is a client-centric global universal bank. One that is leading change and innovation in the industry - championing integrity, sustainable performance and innovation with our clients, and redefining our culture and relationships with each other.
Market Data Services sits within End User Services for Deutsche Bank's Chief Technology Office. The team is the banks central function for administration of market data services, financial control and reporting, product management/business analysis, engineering and production support.
Market Data Services are looking for an experienced architecture and strategy lead, ideally with experience of product management and a good understanding of product life cycle. You will be responsible for defining the market data strategies for enterprise data architecture (Real Time, reference and static) and key market data vendors as well as designing efficient internal processes within the Market Data Services team.
- Define, document and articulate the Bank's market data strategy
- Closely align with Core Trading Technology (CTT) to create a unified enterprise data strategy for Real Time, delayed, snap and end of day pricing
- Define scope, goals and deliverables that support Deutsche Bank's business goals in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders
- Align the market data strategy to business lines, business line Chief Information Office (CIO) and production delivery requirements
- Align and oversee the engagement with group Chief Technology Office (CTO) architecture and strategy governance, representing market data in bank wide technology strategy and governance forums
- Oversee the engagement First Line of Defense (LOD) functions and Second LOD governance functions including Chief Information Security Office (CISO) and Compliance
- Define, and support the CTO Product Management model in partnership with Core Infrastructure peers
- Management of the Product Management discipline team, which delivers consistent tooling, operating approach and key performance indicators (KPIs) to service-aligned product managers
You will have:
- A proven understanding of data infrastructures and enterprise data platforms/design
- A working knowledge of a regulated environment and the respective challenges
- Previously delivered engaging, informative and well-organised presentations
- Proven experience of resolving and/or escalating issues in a timely fashion to senior management
- The ability to communicate difficult and in cases, sensitive information
- Previous experience of building, developing and enhancing business relationships
- Experience of interacting directly with and influencing senior business and technology stakeholders
You will be:
- A leader with the ability to communicate at all levels of the Bank
- A highly motivated, resilient and driven individual who is able to work effectively under pressure and to deliver on tight deadlines
- Able to manage time and prioritise work
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital/civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.
Please note that for the duration of this assignment you will be working as an external resource engaged by Resource Solutions based on site at Deutsche Bank.