CAREER FAIR- August 23rd, Wednesday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Walk ins Welcome
First Cash Pawn - 1407 W.O. Ezell Blvd. Spartanburg
Dress for an interview, as qualified candidates will be interviewed on the spot.
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE: NEGOTIATION NINJA/SALES GURU/PAWN ROCK STAR IN SALES.....
Our Sales Associates are highly motivated individuals with a common interest in helping the community by offering products and services that best meets our customer's needs.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Processing loans, extensions, sales, buys, and lay-a-ways
- Appraising items and sharing knowledge regarding products such items as jewelry, electronics, instruments, tools, etc.
- Assisting in audits, opening and/or closing
Preferred Education /Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of 6 months of previous pawn, retail sales, hospitality, customer service, or cashiering experience.
Strong customer service, sales, and negotiation skills. Bilingual in Spanish helpful, but not required.
Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Able to use a calculator. Must be able to calculate percentages.
HOURLY WAGE (DOE) PLUS COMMISSION!
Full-time and part time positions are available, must have the ability to work a flexible retail schedule, including weekends and holidays. Scheduled shift runs from 9-10 hours a day.
- Ability to stand, sit, or stoop for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
OUR INVESTMENT IN YOU:
- Competitive unlimited earnings (on written not delivered sales!)
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Matching
- College Reimbursement Program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Advancement opportunities.
FirstCash is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates will be considered as applicants after the completion of the FirstCash's official application form and all other applicable Company documents. Criminal background checks are conducted as well as drug testing.
No sponsorship available.