Luxoft - Leading Central and Eastern European IT Service Provider. Learn more about Luxoft at www.luxoft.com
Regular/Senior Java Developer
Numer referencyjny: VR-27162
Polska / Warsaw
- Design and implement new functionalities on the need basis
- Under the guidance of a Development Team Leader, work directly with allocated Project Managers, Business Analysts and external IT and business teams to implement change requests and new features
- Take responsibility for changes that go through multiple tiers from the browser through to the back-end databases by collaborating with other developers
- Utilize standards, architectures, and processes to ensure that all code and development practices conform to company guidelines and industry best practices
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes
- Show ability to be an effective team member working closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
Show understanding of good project planning practices and team management processes
This position requires:
- A track record of using object-oriented programming techniques
- An applied understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Solid experience in Java development
- A strong knowledge of J2EE and multi-tier architecture
- A solid understanding of standard change control policies and procedures and experience working in an IT environment with rigorous change control procedures
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, and written/verbal communication skills
- Fluent English both written and spoken
- Java 1.6 - 1.8 Enterprise edition
- Spring Framework (4,5) (core, container, mbc, security, boot)
- Web: JSP, Struts 1, Spring MVC, HTML 5, modern JS frameworks
- Microsoft SQLServer (T-SQL)
Risk & Finance IT are an integral part of the global IT function that underpins the Bank's corporate reputation and are responsible for implementing best in class applications capable of receiving quality data in a timely manner. Our objectives are to drive architectural simplification and reduce complexity, resulting in a stronger delivery capability. This is only made possible by our motivated, skilled and well trained team of 4200 employees worldwide.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).