Luxoft - Leading Central and Eastern European IT Service Provider. Learn more about Luxoft at www.luxoft.com
Senior Embedded Developer
Numer referencyjny: VR-28745
Polska / Krakow
- Researching and developing advanced algorithms for image and video processing.
- Optimizing algorithms for mobile platforms utilizing dedicated
hardware, multi-core processors, DSP, and GPU cores
- Implementing solutions for mobile platforms through the collaboration
with SW and HW engineers.
- Leading a group of camera systems engineers technically
- Android camera stack or framework
- Expertise in image/video signal processing, computer vision, machine
learning, and/or computational photography.
- Experience in camera image and video signal processing algorithm development
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- C/C++ coding skills
- PhD/МS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering
- Experience in camera and image signal processor pipeline design
- Experience in image sensors and optics
- Hands-on experience in signal processing algorithm implementation,
optimization, and debugging in embedded systems
Are you looking for the opportunity to make a direct impact on next generation products with an industry leader? Do you have experience leading the design, development and enhancement of new and existing system technologies? Are you at ease working, collaborating and innovating in small, agile teams? Does your experience include working with embedded products that encompass hardware, system software, and application software components? Do you bring a can-do attitude and strong desire to win with you to work every day? Have you ever considered turning your car into a Transformer? If so, we could offer you something exciting!
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).