Border 6 (An Expereo Company) / Kontrola jakości / Polska / opolskie / Katowice
Border 6 (An Expereo Company)
Border 6 was acquired by Expereo during June 2017. Prior to the purchase, Expereo licensed the Border 6 technology to power their XCA global Cloud Acceleration platform, which operates from 17 Hubs across the world.
The Border 6 acquisition also allows Expereo to take XCA into data centers and customer sites as XCA Edge, which complements XCA by optimizing outbound Internet traffic from these sites.
Border 6 - An Expereo Company provides mid-size and large corporations with the highest availability and performance Internet connectivity architectures. At the core of our portfolio we have developed a BGP-SDN toolkit for multi-homed Internet access management and optimization: «Non-Stop Internet ».
Relying on our broad experience in Internet and network technologies and solutions we guide and help our customers when implementing new Internet infrastructures and technologies. We look after the whole project life-cycle from field inventory to service launch.
Numer referencyjny: VN061
Polska / Katowice
The Order Manager is a member of the Provisioning team, which is part of the Operations department. The Provisioning team is responsible for the timely implementation of all services sold by Expereo. Typically, this entails the implementation of multi-site projects consisting of various services for one multinational end-customer. As an Order Manager you will coordinate the administration of incoming orders, in the English language.
Your primary tasks in this position will include:
- Validate received orders making sure we have all required information to start the process;
- Contact End Customers to gather site specific information required for the implementation of orders;
- Update the back office system with End Customer data and delivery deadlines et cetera;
- Place orders at providers and get a confirmation. Update the system and the Channel Partners;
- Administrate all correspondence with customers and providers;
- Obtain Technical details of the delivered service and add to the back office system;
- Order hand over to Technical provisioning.
- Completed higher education;
- English proficiency is a must; another language would be beneficial;
- Basic knowledge and interest in Internet services;
- Accurate, an eye for detail;
- Solid administrative skills, well organised, quality driven;
- Customer focused and strong communication skills;
- Focus on continuous learning;
- Proactive and team worker.
Expereo can only take candidates into consideration who already have a valid working permit and who are based in Poland (relocation will not be facilitated).
Depending on your experience, Border 6 - An Expereo Company offers a competitive remuneration package. We have a dynamic international working environment, an open culture and value individual initiative and personal development.
We kindly inform we will contact only selected candidates.
If you are interested, please send your application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button.
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).