Tesco Polska Sp. z o.o. / Dania / Praga
Tesco Polska Sp. z o.o.
CE Lead Innovation Manager
Numer referencyjny: BM/10/2017
Dania / Praga
- Implementing and managing Product Development Process, identify and agree development plan,
- Working closely with the customer team to gain strategic customer insight,
- Implementing our brand & category plans across our Own Label Ranges to develop products our customers love,
- Ensuring all our products are formulated in line with our Product Rules, corporate initiatives & category plans,
- Driving a culture of innovation & passion for product within the team and supply base,
- Being an advocate for Tesco brand & sharing the expertise & product stories with internal & external stakeholders,
- Keeping up to date with trends in product, packaging & lifestyle, competitor activity & market dynamics,
- Supporting the categories supplier strategy to effectively deliver a strategic development plan for the area,
- Developing and leading a high performing team, giving them the opportunities to be their best,
- Following our Business Code of Conduct & always acting with integrity and due diligence,
- Leading team of CE NPD Manager.
- Project Management experience,
- Ability to understand customer, market & competitor,
- Innovative & conceptual thinking,
- Data Analysis & Decision Making,
- Influencing & communication skills,
- Relevant category/product development experience or formal qualification,
- A passion for product & trends,
- End to End product & proposition development,
- Experience with leading a small team.
- A dynamic and interesting job in an established and reliable company,
- A wide variety of training opportunities and professional development programmes,
- Opportunities for dynamic professional growth through interesting and challenging tasks,
- Free private health care with easy access to medical specialists,
- A 10% discount on each shopping at Tesco for employees with at least six months of experience as part of the Clubcard customer programme,
- Additional benefits (Christmas vouchers, occasional vouchers, e.g. at the start of the school year, layettes for newborn babies).
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).