Luxoft - Leading Central and Eastern European IT Service Provider. Learn more about Luxoft at www.luxoft.com
Numer referencyjny: VR-29493
Polska / Wroclaw
- Elicitation, analysis, modeling and validation of data requirements and functional business requirements, conditions and priorities within a strategic application development project in the Credit Risk Domain. Private Banking covering the data feeds for multiple applications from different divisions in order to enable:
o consistent stress testing calculation (Loan-to-value calculation, exposure calculation for derivatives, concentration risk calculation and transaction risk calculation).
o calculation of expected and unexpected credit losses.
o calculation of impairment provisions.
- Effort estimations and efficient planning of Requirements Engineering related tasks.
- Production and obtaining sign-off of requirements engineering deliverables (Interfaces Specifications, Use Cases, Use Case Model, Domain Object Model, Business Rule Specifications, Screen Specifications, Non Functional Requirements Specifications) on time and with high quality.
- Supporting key stakeholders in the Business, development, quality assurance and architecture teams with the aim to complete the project and deliver the product.
- Providing subject matter expertise and resolving issues that come up during the implementation and testing phases.
- Providing user training and support.
- Production and sign-off of standard requirements engineering deliverables (aBOM, data catalogue, Interface Specifications, Use Case Models, Use Cases, Business Rule Specifications, Screen Specifications, Non Functional Requirements Specifications, Project Requirements List) on time and with high quality
- Effort estimations and task planning for Requirements Engineering related project tasks
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
- approx. 5 of experience in requirements engineering in IT projects with a special focus on the analysis of data feeds.
- Experience in banking or financial industry is a must.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- First-class analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and to take end-to-end responsibility for assigned tasks.
- Ability to effectively collaborate in a distributed team.
- Understanding of financial markets & instruments, Basel regulations, credit and market risk.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, UML (structural and behavioral diagrams) is a must.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Credit and credit risk domain specific education and experience (i.e. credit risk metrics and regulations)
- Experience in international projects
- Business analysis education or competency proven by a certificate (eg. CBAP).
- Some development skills (i.e. Java preferred)
The team is managing applications and projects, which enable the bank's Front Office and Credit Specialist users to calculate Probability of Default (PD), Loss Given Default (LGD) and Expected Loss (EL) parameters for the whole credit portfolio.
The main projects where Requirements Engineering team is engaged are:
- DANTE Data Feeds - the aim of the project is to ensure completeness and correctness of the data feeds connected to DANTE.
- Wealth Management & Corporates Loan Stress Testing Calculation Engine (WMC LST) - application for performing calculations based on stress scenarios defined by business users
Above applications rely on the availability of the detailed, complete and correct client, credit, collateral and asset data sets from all Private Banking units across the globe.
The main focus of the project, for which we are looking for a new Business Analyst (BA) is developing the Impairment application.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates. If you are interested in the above position, please apply by submitting your CV in English
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).