Ogłoszenie numer: 5682912, from 2021-10-14
We are looking for an investment specialist who will provide professional service to our clients with knowledge of investment products, trading platforms and client oriented attitude/approach.
"LYNX helps you invest in yourself!"
"Working at LYNX means joining the LYNX family!"
"The amount of opportunities for development makes LYNX the best place to work at!"
This is what the employees say about LYNX and it is exactly what we want to offer: a relaxed and informal work environment where you can get the best out of yourself. At our offices in the heart of Amsterdam, Berlin, Ghent & Prague we work every day in order to offer both private and professional clients the best trading opportunities, with a fast, user-friendly, and reliable trading platform.
Investment Specialist - Account Manager for Polish Market
Location: Czechy / Praga
Our fast-growing company is developing business in Poland and now we are looking for enthusiastic colleagues to expand our team!
Polish branch is seated in newly renovated office in Prague,the Czech Republic is looking for an Investment Specialist who will provide support for Polish clients.
Position is suitable for experienced candidates who are looking for career in capital markets industry, and also for highly motivated students and graduates who are seeking career in finance, and also for experienced candidates who are looking for career in capital markets industry.
What you do as an Investment Specialist:
- Providing professional customer service via telephone, email, chat.
- Maintaining relationships with customers.
- Keeping customers informed about the products offered by the company.
- You will receive support from experienced team members.
- Ability to implement your own ideas to improve the companys performance.
- You have experience in customer service on capital markets.
- You are excellent in communication skills in Polish and English.
- You can take responsibility for project processing.
- You have high ambitions and effort to achieve goals.
- You have knowledge of investment products.
- You have an innovative and proactive attitude.
- Work in Prague, the Czech Republic
- Work in a dynamic environment in one of the fastest growing European brokerage companies.
- Responsible position with a variety of tasks.
- Intensive education in Polish and English.
- Opportunities for career advancement in capital markets.
- A friendly and supportive atmosphere in the team.
- Team-building activities, education budget and more.
- Fixed salary, bonuses and many other benefits.