Ready to dive into the diverse and challenging world of banking? Would you like to work for the biggest bank in the Nordics? Welcome to Nordea – the gateway to banking. We welcome talented individuals with an open mind and willingness to learn – come as you are.
Working with us, you will play a part in building a better bank that fulfils a meaningful role in society. We aim to help our 11 million customers around the world improve their lives and reach their goals. To do that, we are embedding compliance across the organization to ensure people can trust Nordea.
About this opportunity
We are expanding the team of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) specialists in Estonia. We are looking for both junior and experienced specialists. Be bold and take on the challenge.
As an AML Specialist for Large Corporates and Institutions, you will work as part of the dedicated Customer Due Diligence Analytics team concentrating on Nordea’s largest corporate and institutional customers. The team is responsible for key elements of the Financial Crime Prevention value chain incl. but not limited to end to end Know Your Customer (KYC); Sanctions investigations, reporting to authorities.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be working with largest and most complex Nordea customers
- Gathering and updating information for new customers and updating existing customers’ profiles in a timely manner
- Identifying associated persons and assessing Politically Exposed Persons (PEP)
- Performing analyses of transactions
- You will be in close dialogue with customers and their relationship managers
- You will be identifying and mitigating AML/Counter Terrorism Financing (CTF) risks
- participating in ongoing and new development projects
- You will have flexible working environment, meaning you can work up to 2 days remotely and 3 days in the office to ensure a knowledge sharing
- You will get a good opportunity of career development within KYC Services.
The role is based in Tallinn.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. The four key values that guide us in living our purpose and that we expect all our colleagues be committed to.
To succeed in this role
- You love learning and trying new things and you are excited about bringing your ideas to the table.
- You are honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it is difficult
- You are a team player as well as manage to work inependently
- You are committed to empowering others while feeling passionate about doing a great job.
- You are ambitious and goal oriented and manage to work with deadlines
- Capability to accept changing working environment fast, thus you can work independently with quality
Your experience and background
- Strong analytical skills topped with the gift of presenting complex matters in clear and understandable form
- Excellent in both verbal and written English and any Nordic languages is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Strong attention to detail and ability to master direct customer interaction
- Capability to build relationships with key stakeholders in different organizational levels
- Understanding of the relevant regulations and legislation
- Previous KYC and banking experience is an advantage
- A bachelor degree or master degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31/12/2021 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.