Application till 30th June
Please check your eligibility on the Business France website to follow a VIE:
The purpose of this role is to support the Global Solution Design Team of Contract Logistics in the achievement of CEVA’s business targets and contribution to the overall CEVA strategy.
- Presentations in line with corporate theme for internal training purposes, applications updates, internal communication, offers
- Internal marketing materials as animations, movies, newsletters
- Data gathering and analysis, interpretation and reporting for the global applications within the Change Request Process
- Training plan maintenance, training organization, support and related process
- Project Management organization for Global Solution Design projects, including projects periodic review, adjustments of the project plans, milestones and gates validation together with project managers
- Supporting the projects implementations at global level in the organization, referring to communication with counter partners worldwide, testing and change validations
- Provide support for building up technical solutions related to business evaluation tools, data bases organization or business intelligence topics
- Analyse the logistics trends in the Logistics market and present them internally
- Master or Bachelor degree in the field of Marketing/ Business Administration/ Engineering
- Advanced skills in Microsoft suite of applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Knowledge of animation tools as Windows Movie Maker/iMovie is a plus
- Knowledge of Team Collaboration Software like SharePoint or similar is a plus
- You are comfortable with mathematics and statistics and curious about finding new solutions
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills,
- Advanced English level and excellent communication skills
With a genuine culture of reward and recognition, we want our employees to grow, develop and be part of our journey. There’s no doubt that you will be compensated for your hard work and commitment so if you’d like to work for one of the top Logistics providers in the world then please do get in touch to find your next role.
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.