We are a Business Processes Outsourcing Company, providing our clients with a wide range of business services. Our clients are leading Travel Industry players, based in the EU and other jurisdictions.
The position is planned as part of the team of our Sofia branch. The branch is established in Bulgaria with the objective of supporting the operations of an Online Travel Agency with headquarters in the EU.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Provide omnichannel informational support to air travelers;
- Resolve Customers issues and problems during their air travel;
- Implement outbound contacts to the customers in line with established business processes;
- Regular and ad hoc reporting in line with the Companys standards.
- integrity and reliability;
- continuous learning and development;
- Attention to detail and diligence;
- Customer service orientation.
If you value these too, consider this position a good match for you and if you are motivated to join our team, we are looking forward to meeting you.
We would like to thank you in advance for all applications received. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Have good computer literacy (MS Office, Google Drive);
- Have excellent language skills in Polish language ; (C1 and above*);
- You are ready to move to work and live in Sofia, Bulgaria
- English language – B2;
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
* You will sit a basic online language test
- Relocation Package and support
- Attractive start compensation and bonus schemes;
- Positive and supporting team of professionals;
- Fully paid initial and ongoing training;
- Experience in an international company and career advancement;