The process agent role will be crucial in helping Cognizant to ensure smooth delivery of service to one of our prestigious Tech clients. The role of the process agent will be to review triage, assess, prioritize and make decisions on audits resulting from a process review.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding Tech and customer care campaigns and supporting bugs, audits and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
We are looking for bilingual candidates fluent in Polish and English.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Flag any case blockers & escalations to Vendor Team Lead/MSFT FTE where necessary
- Issue notices to partners in accordance with decisions made on individual cases, tracking all correspondence
- Attend daily calls with SDM Team Lead and flag when cases are blocked/ready to be closed
- Track the execution of determined consequences E2E with internal teams & partners
- Document case & meeting notes
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional and global teams
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Decision making with ability to apply judgment to processes and situations
- Experienced in customer care will be an advantage is essential
- Technology savvy and happy to learn new technology products
- Highly communicative, flexible, open-minded and with a consultative approach
- Problem solver in nature, able to do so in ambiguity.
- Happy to go the extra mile to find a solution to the clients needs
- Pro-active approach, Strong business acumen
- Strong collaboration skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to deliver on tight timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong technical skills in relation to data analytics is a strong advantage
- Educational Background:
- Bachelors degree
Relevant Experience and Minimum # of Years/ Months
- 1-2 + years working in a service/customer service/sales organization
- PMI Private Medical Insurance
- Competitive maternity benefits of 12 weeks paid Leave
- Permanent contract
- Life assurance